Games Discussion Thread

XSI

Lurker
Nov 10, 2008
That's what everyone expected from Bethesda. Nothing about 76 looks even remotely appealing to me

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
So I'm seeing like a lot of gaming companies are going to the mobile trash route, like pokemon and diablo.....

I geese fuck their fan base. E.A already did this......

XSI

Lurker
Nov 10, 2008
Oh yeah, Blizzard did that, just imagine being one of those die-hard diablo fans having paid money to go to blizzcon so you could witness the teased 'great announcement' for diablo, only to be greeted by an announcement that they've outsourced the series you love to a chinese company to turn it into mobile trash
And then they give a giant middle finger to their fans with fun statements such as "Do you not have phones?", removing and re-uploading their trailer to youtube multiple times to get rid of the massive amount of dislikes, and having the dislikes removed a few times
Someone at Blizzard needs to get fired for this giant fuck up. If they didn't see it coming, fire them for gross incompetence. If they did, they need to be fired for intentionally trying to sabotage the company

At least Pokemon I can kind of understand, that was originally for a portable device

super_slicer

Tentacle God
Nov 17, 2010
Was anyone still holding onto diablo after the shitfest that was 3?

Blizzard seems to have become confused at some point, thinking that all their IPs are WoW and should be treated like such to succeed.

I'm glad for the influx of top-down ARPGs on steam because you're not going to get that diablo experience from blizz ever again.