[D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Apr 21, 2017
From the maker of Bullet Requiem back in 2015.

This game is currently in very early development stages. The creator decided to make a Enty which is similar to Patreon.

Lots of development information and images can be found in the links below.

Links :

Blog: dlisgame.blog.fc2.com/

Enty: enty.jp/dlisgames

Twitter: twitter.com/dlisgame

Current Version: V0.19 - Released: October 31, 2018

Downloads:

V0.19 - Released: October 31, 2018

Here's the link for ver. 0.19! (Save inclueded as always)
http://mega.nz/#!eh8UQaBY!gDD1TXWNMq7bq2eHLz29zwmlnIzVNeteQ0JeIMgvApo

Edit: It seems i left an older save in the file, just in case anyone needs it, this save is after the spider boss in the next area.
http://mega.nz/#!S0kyGAxL!MDr6X_-Rq_oSbx8ki4tnD-unMbDrERvFWzP7QxUfBIk

V0.18 - Released: September 30, 2018

V0.17

Sorry for the delay, but here's the newest version!
Ver 0.17: http://mega.nz/#!a411RIiR!Ubnh9Dm9rGokMd5D1xVnrg3WcsjciqNDR2iUWnjkIz4

I included a lv 80 save in the slums just in case if anyone without a save wants to try it out.

V0.16 Original Version

Hey all, been a long time lurker and decided I'd give back, dedicating a whole 5 minutes to upload the latest version (had to remember my Mega password and everything).

http://mega.nz/#!mPZkwIba!GM2fMpwc2t8lJwxnm8-lLNRymSHhSD4wZxq4SRPKeik

V0.15

You beat me to it :cry: but anyways, here's a mega mirror for anyone who wants it :cool:
Ver 0.15: http://mega.nz/#!Wh8ziSwZ!Ux2o0meskFOwJvQC-fD8mavhLyz_Lyo7fvjDg67EKDs

V0.14

V0.13

V0.12

V0.11

I don't really know how to share links properly but here it is.
http://mega.nz/#!r0sFFZ7I!0vh5cC3nU...6MgjNha7vUwpFQ

V0.10

Here's a link for anyone that didn't play it yet, contains my savefiles too. Don't mind the name of the archive

V0.09

RIP

v̶0̶.̶0̶8̶

A̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶
h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶m̶e̶g̶a̶.̶n̶z̶/̶#̶!̶N̶X̶Z̶k̶Q̶Z̶h̶R̶!̶S̶n̶q̶J̶R̶m̶2̶4̶T̶.̶.̶.̶B̶0̶K̶y̶q̶x̶4̶h̶-̶a̶w̶z̶W̶A̶

Special thanks to the people quoted for uploading & sharing!

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 14, 2014
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

Look nice.
Loved Bullet requiem.
And there standing pic for 3 girls on the blog.

Another game that will make us wait for too long, whatever the the actual time we wait...

D-D

May 9, 2011

Lol makes me think of Bloodstained.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Feb 1, 2014

The boxes, health/mana/hp bars, and overall aesthetic makes me think of a 2D hentai Bloodborne.
Fuck yeah.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Sep 5, 2010

Love this guy's last work. I'd sub the moment I see a playable demo

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Oct 11, 2016

So we're finally making the thread? He's been working on it for a while. What we know:
It is a metroidvania
It has multiple equippable weapons
It has status effects that affect the character portrait, like dizziness and various forms of arousal
It has costumes (he switched engines somewhere around the end of 2016, so he made a new outfit for her, but kept the old one as a bonus costume. The outfit from Bullet Requiem is also in)
It has had many mentions of a pregnancy system
It has a corruption system
It has menus that became heavily influenced by Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 as they came out
I may have gotten him to add in a 2B outfit in my discussion with him, blindfold and everything

Here's some screenshots he's posted across twitter and his website.

Nov 6, 2015

So we're finally making the thread? He's been working on it for a while. What we know:
It is a metroidvania
It has multiple equippable weapons
It has status effects that affect the character portrait, like dizziness and various forms of arousal
It has costumes (he switched engines somewhere around the end of 2016, so he made a new outfit for her, but kept the old one as a bonus costume. The outfit from Bullet Requiem is also in)
It has had many mentions of a pregnancy system
It has a corruption system
It has menus that became heavily influenced by Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 as they came out
I may have gotten him to add in a 2B outfit in my discussion with him, blindfold and everything

Here's some screenshots he's posted across twitter and his website.

What i wonder from that image is if that leads to a game over rape. or if its combat rape. If it turns out to be combat rape Im hyped even more for this.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Apr 21, 2017

Looking at the enty, i'm not sure if there is a demo out

Also here's some earlier images from their twitter:

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Oct 11, 2016

What i wonder from that image is if that leads to a game over rape. or if its combat rape. If it turns out to be combat rape Im hyped even more for this.
It's combat rape. The game over rape is always a large animated CG. The slime one is animated and online, or at least the first fourth is. In Bullet Requiem, the combat rape was in fourths: slow, fast, cumming, and post-sex. But now there's also lead-in animations, and her getting grabbed by a slime, dragged in, and then popping back out is apparently just the start.

Here's some links for that.
http://twitter.com/Dlisgame/status/844919057241419780
http://twitter.com/Dlisgame/status/848064835363393536
The slime draped on her face and her bursting out are what make it, really.

Nov 6, 2015

Seems you need to sign up for the enty, think anyone could post the demo over here for us to try?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Sep 5, 2010

Okay I downloaded it and currently only version .01 is out. I'll just say this right now I WILL NOT SHARE THIS. I don't want to put a target on myself or whatever. But that being said you all are not missing out on anything. Everything the scenes that are currently in the game you can see on his twitter. No game over scenes because you can't even die yet.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Jan 30, 2011

The character herself looks a lot like Wang Yi in Dynasty Warriors with different colored eyes and slightly longer hair. I dig it.

Would be pretty cool if he added dual trishula, if he actually did draw any inspiration from her design.

Just gonna have to make a mental bookmark for this when it gets released in a year. (Wild guess)

Jun 22, 2015

Okay I downloaded it and currently only version .01 is out. I'll just say this right now I WILL NOT SHARE THIS. I don't want to put a target on myself or whatever. But that being said you all are not missing out on anything. Everything the scenes that are currently in the game you can see on his twitter. No game over scenes because you can't even die yet.
Hm, doesn't sound like there's as much content as expected considering how long this has been in production. Bullet Requiem had pretty good gameplay though so I guess the focus is on that for now.

Perhaps you could try contacting the dev through enty to consider setting up a Patreon for overseas fans. Unless they already mentioned a reason that they don't want to.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Sep 5, 2010

Hm, doesn't sound like there's as much content as expected considering how long this has been in production. Bullet Requiem had pretty good gameplay though so I guess the focus is on that for now.

Perhaps you could try contacting the dev through enty to consider setting up a Patreon for overseas fans. Unless they already mentioned a reason that they don't want to.
Yea I honestly expected a bit more so depending on what happens in the next month I might wait on resubbing for a bit. As for why he doesn't do a patreon, he really doesn't need to. I could easily sub to enty and I assume anyone else could as well. I guess the only reason he would do it is to have a separate group for his English speaking group but honestly he could also just add bits of English to his posts.

Bryanis

Mar 14, 2014

When I see the menu with all the equipment, I'm starting to wish for an English interface for the english dl site version (ok, I'm daydreaming....).

Relic

Demon Girl
Jan 23, 2015

D-lis art style is unbelievably hot.. I'm so glad that it's animated in both sprite and CG. I hope the CG isn't as dirty this time around. (Like the pig-man CG in Bullet Requiem, the girl was showered in cum).

Last edited:

(H)Liner

Demon Girl
Jun 1, 2015
-NONE-

:eek:Totalling going to pin this post to instant notice alert:eek:
Game looks good to can not wait for a solid release on it.:cool:

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Sep 13, 2013

New post on the dev's twitter. Seems to be about the animation process in regards to Inverse Kinematics.

http://twitter.com/Dlisgame/status/858846596460535808

Looks awesome, especially right at the end there. Pretty sure that's the climax animation. :rolleyes:

Jokes aside though, that pose looks great. The more i see, the more excited i get for this game. To this day Bullet Requiem is one of my favorites. Can't wait for more.