Ashura Academy

Ashura Academy

• Keep it all in one thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have this be like Jumper's Neutral Zone

• Other (Please post or PM suggestions.)

• Total voters

Dec 6, 2009
The school

(Will be revised later once everything is decided and ironed out.)

Feb 6, 2009
Re: Ashura Academy

Personally, I'd go for the first option. A single thread will be too chaotic to maintain and navigate, so I'd not recommend that option.

Nov 12, 2008

Same here. This would make it look something like SBS, right? (I could be horribly wrong. The last time I looked at SBS was back on the original forums...)

Feb 6, 2009

Currently, SBS is divided into sections, each containing a certain part of the school grounds. Within each section, there are threads related to specific places, like rooms in dormitories or selected buildings within school grounds.

Nov 12, 2008

Ok, that's what I was thinking of then.

Aug 10, 2010

I guess i would go with the first otpion too,but hey we could still make adjustments alongthe way right?

Dec 6, 2009

I think from now on here is where I will post any upcoming events/news/etc. relating to the school or any major arcs/events that may present itself for the RP. I think I may have a Pep Rally thing, introducing students to each other and the faculty to give the players an opportunity to get to know each other, or do you think a simple home room class would be better?

Feb 6, 2009

I think that giving players an opportunity to meet would be a good idea. We'll probably be in different classes, given the age difference.

Nov 11, 2008

I think in Japan they only have three years of high school, right?

If so, then the class breakdown would seem to be:

Seniors: Akemi (Maiko), Yamamoto (U_K), Higashi (RJ)
Juniors: Maybe Eichiro (Termite)
Freshmen: Kinesobo (T_A), Anna (C_G), maybe Eichiro (depending on what Termite wants to be)

So having some sort of way for all our characters to meet (each other and other important NPC's) would probably be a good idea.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
Apr 8, 2009

I'm surprised I'm the only one who went for Junior. Oh well, odd man out.