Anime: what do you watch?

Feb 9, 2017
Re: Anime: what do you watch?

It doesn't really count since I already finished watching those a good while back but...

> Ergo Proxy
It's pretty good and (Funimation) you should be watching.
> Crayon Shin Chan
I think that was that the name...
> The Tatami Galaxy
No idea how to describe that one.
> Osumatsu-chan
New season confirmed.

Feb 2, 2014

Watching Boku no Hero Academia right now. All caught up, so might catch up with Monogatari Series while I wait for the new episode. Also have to watch Digimon Tri Episode 4, so there's that. Might watch Kobayashi Maid-sama afterwards. Oh, and Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse.

Someone save me from this Hell! I just need Madoka S2 and Daily Life with Monster Girls S2!

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Jul 7, 2017

most of the anime I am watching are about to end...with the exception of Made in Abyss and Boku no Hero Academia, this season feels kinda Meh...

then I looked to Anilinkz and saw a new season of Gintama...and the world is all right again :)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2009

Nothing really atm. Though I will probably watch Queen's Blade Unlimited when it does come out.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
Sep 23, 2009

Recently I have been just like rewatching A Silent Voice like religiously. I think it's really fucking good.

Feb 2, 2014
Watching:

Darling in the FRANXX
Seven Deadly Sins s2
Boku no Hero Academia S3

So, Digimon Tri was a dumpster fire of shit and also sequel bait that will never produce anything because the franchise has been effectively neutralized. Is it too much to ask Toei for an Adventure s3 with a new cast, decent villains, decent digidestined, and only the most minimal reference to past events? Y'know, without raping the lore and Gennai's character in the process?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Oct 31, 2014
Pretty much just watching same as Ninja Bob, haven't had as much time or desire to watch much this season.

Digimon is still being made?! I remember that from way back in preschool, wow that's a while... Probably just for selling merch, then, if they did horrible with the writing :/

super_slicer

Tentacle God
Nov 17, 2010
Just started Dragonball Super and I'm watching the subbed version, some of the voices just don't seem to fit while others are much improved.

Goku, Piccolo and Gohan's voices are waaaaay off.

Vegeta, kid Trunks , Goten and fat Buu are kind of a lateral move.

The biggest change is King Kai, as opposed to being a screechy annoying asshole the almost apathetic kind of tired old man voice makes him pretty hilarious.

Anyway I'm only 5 or so episodes in and it seems like the OVA did a better job with the battle of the gods arc... unfortunately. We'll see if this trend continues with the resurrection F arc. Kinda hoping not. Really wish I hadn't seen the OVAs now since it's boring to go back through them at a slower pace.

Termite

A bug
Apr 8, 2009
Unfortunately the movies are better. There's some expansion that's been done in Super, but most everyone agrees that it's better to watch the movies then start the series at episode 26.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
Jan 21, 2016
They should have just gotten Team Four Star for it all.

Feb 2, 2014
They should have just gotten Team Four Star for it all.
Cancer, pls go

Since we've gone from Sping and Summer into Fall, I've followed suit. So, watching:

Yuri on stage.

Boku no Hero Academia Season 3 {Second Cour}

Banana Fish

And just to add to the list and get my elitism up, I decided to wayback machine and watch Ef: A Tale of Memories.